Re: gnome-logos package
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- Cc: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>, Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-logos package
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:43:07 +0100
On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 18:30 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> Having a logo for a program which is a
> "gnome program" and for "gnome developer" ought to be doable given the
> right definition, and "foundation member" is definitely one that can be
> done today as the foundation has a defined membership.
We already have a GNOME member logo, or that start of one.
There's also discussion in the wiki about (probably self-policing)
certification requirements, though I think it's unnecessarily
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev