Re: [Off Topic] We need "Vendor"s? [was Words to Avoid "Vendor"]

    > We want to encourage non-free apps to use GNOME, but we don't want to
    > appear to grant those non-free apps ethical legitimacy.  We have to
    > choose our words with care to achieve both goals at once.

    These are your priorities. Other people have other priorities, though they
    have the same aims. It's a difference of strategy, not of ideology.

I think it is a difference of values.  Not everyone involved with GNOME
thinks that free vs proprietary software is a matter of right vs wrong.

That is precisely why I'm looking for like-minded candidates to
endorse for the board.