FOSDEM Gnome Dev Room: Call for Talks

Hi,

During the week-end of February 25 and 26th, the FOSDEM 2006 will be
held in Brussels. FOSDEM is a 2 days event to promote the widespread use
of Free and Open Source software.

Gnome has a dedicated Developers Room, where we can give talks about the
project. That's why we are looking for volunteers for giving talks.
Talks can be about specific aspects of the project as a whole, or they
can be a way to present to fellow developers the latest cool technology
you are hacking on.

Some possible topics are the GNOME 2.14 release (it will be right around
the corner by that time), something about gnome-love, but feel free to
propose anything gnome-related that you want to talk about.

If you are interested about giving a talk, please send me an email
telling me what you want to give a talk about.

Thanks everyone :)

Christophe