Re: Software freedom day

Hi,

We're a little late on the get-go, but I think we should do something for
Software Freedom Day - http://softwarefreedomday.org/ - September 10th
this year.

FWIW, some Dutch and Belgian GNOME volunteers will be present at a local SFD event in Tilburg, The Netherlands.

As a side note, we are planning to have our own localized Live CD's and promotional materials printed, but we're having trouble funding it all. Is there some place we might ask for assistance?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778