Re: Software freedom day

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> We're a little late on the get-go, but I think we should do something for
> Software Freedom Day - http://softwarefreedomday.org/ - September 10th
> this year.

Don't know why it didn't occur to me to pimp this to GNOME, we've been doing
lots of stuff about it in Australia and Ubuntu-land.

Andreas, got any thoughts on an SFD-inspired image for gnome.org? (I just
got a sudden flash of "New GNOME. New World Order." but I don't think that's
very SFD compatible.)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin