Re: Some slides and a paper from L.C.A. 2004

On Maw, 2004-01-20 at 15:31, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     (1) The paper for the Linux and OSS in Government software:
> 	    http://www.gnome.org/~malcolm/a11y/
>
> In connection with GNOME, please remember to speak of it as
> "free software", and to call the system "GNU/Linux".  Many people

With respect to the use of the term GNU/Linux please use Linux with the
(TM) or the trademark symbol in situations where it might otherwise
imply things like ownership (eg GNU/), otherwise it may lead to
misleading assumptions about the Linux name

(Sorry to bore everyone ****less but there are obligations to defend a
trademark or lose it, therefore I have no choice but to remind Richard
*again* and others)

Alan