Re: Licensing and copyright

These constant anti-American ramblings from you are getting tiresome.
So far you have managed to contribute nothing but nonsense,
misconceptions, and half-truths to this discussion.  We are trying to
put together a formal policy on copyright for the GNOME foundation.
This is not a referendum on US law or on US policy.  No one is forcing
you to do anything in, by, for, with, or to the US.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the discussion you should
just keep quiet.