Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Alexander Winston <alexander winston comcast net>
- Cc: GNOME Friends <foundation-list gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:02:11 -0500
On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 06:25:54PM -0500, Alexander Winston wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 10:30, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 06:34:18PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > > GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."
> > For the record, I'm not part of the board anymore, but I STRONGLY
> > OBJECTS using GNOME release name based on genitalia.
> > So next time before choosing a release name
> > GET SOME FUCKING COMMON SENSE
> I vote in favor of naming the next release "GET SOME FUCKING COMMON
> SENSE," which is surely less offensive.
My mail was a personal mail, not representing the GNOME project,
only my opinion, and I was certainly not suggesting to put this
problem to a wider audience. Now you can suggest a name, that's fine
I personally don't think that one is a good one, "GSFCS" might be
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev