Re: Questions for the candidate

Hi,

Tony Mobily wrote:
Would you like to publish a monthly column on Free Software Magazine?
Something like "News from the desktop world"?
This sounds great to me - I guess it would need an author though
:)

I am sure it would! :-D

We could even swap, if Sri thought it were a good idea, and have
"GNUs of the month" from the FSF in the GNOME magazine (something
like Georg's column).

I would be totally fine with that.
Now... well, it's up to you! Please let me know who could write the article (o column?) so that I can place it in the provisional TOC!

The best thing for me would be to deal directly with him/her, so that we can stop cc:'ing the whole world :-D

Thanks a lot for your help!

Merc.

Tony Mobily
Author of "Hardening Apache" (Apress)
"...this book can save you pain, humiliation, and hair loss" -- Mitchell Pirtle, PHP Magazine 05/2004