Re: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 12:13 -0700, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Rui, I've answered your mail on the other thread explaining why you do not
> understand the situation.

It's you who are creating unecessary confusion. I understand it quite
well, it seems. So well you have to go to personal attacks on the
intelligence of others in order to try to make your point.

This is a form to circunvent the GPL (by making it just a boiler plate):
  1. collect all copyrights
  2. force copyright assignment on contributions
  3. promise to release under any license at whim (including non-Free)

Even though they make some releases under the GPL (all until now), they
have the intention to turn these contributions into proprietary
software.

There's no honour in this.

+ So let's do it...?