RE: Questions for candidates
- From: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- To: Glynn Foster Sun COM, Patrick Costello Sun COM
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org, malcolm commsecure com au
- Subject: RE: Questions for candidates
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:25:28 +0100
> Yeah, I'd like to think that people who are not core-package
> builders but do good work, eventually become core
It's also clear that more packages should have co-maintainers, to share the
workload. This is a short-term fix for the problem here, as a side-effect.
> One of the things I'd really like us to get moving is the
> idea of a roadmap, however rough and ready it might be.
the release-team are sitting on the results of the maintainers'
questionnaire, pending something or other unimportant I think. I strongly
advise you to bug them (us) to publish something while it can still be
useful for this release cycle.
See the "List aimed-for functionality" task here:
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev