Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Official list of candidates

No affiliation - I'm an independent contractor.

http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2003/candidates.html

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2003-November/msg00036.html

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2003-November/msg00037.html

http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2003/rules.html.