Re: Two quick proposals on user names and mail aliases

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 02:06, Christian Rose wrote:
> lör 2003-11-08 klockan 21.36 skrev Owen Taylor:
> > Regardless of the particulars of this case (there are a bunch of
> > other James's in GNOME as well), it does bring up some policy issues:
> >
> >  - How many email aliases can you get?
> >  - When can you get a "common" alias like james gnome org
<snip>

These write-ups don't take into account people changing names, which has
already happened at least twice to my knowledge ;)

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
It was a working class tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with
their power tools.