Re: Reminder - GNOME Foundation elections

ons 2003-11-05 klockan 20.55 skrev Vincent Untz:

> I'm sorry for you, but this was a reminder. All information in the
> reminder was already sent before [1]. I did not send the original
> announcement to gnome-hackers because I really don't like cross-posting
> and I supposed everyone interested in the GNOME Foundation is subscribed
> to foundation-announce. The original announcement was also posted on
> gnomedesktop.org [2].

Hum, isn't the foundation-list for members so I'd say if you wanted to
just send to one list, gnome-hackers would have been a better choice?

Anyway, as stated, a reminder and the information has already been sent,
and posted to about ever news site with interest in GNOME.

Thanks for all the work regarding the foundation and the election.

Regards,
   Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com