Re: Reminder - GNOME Foundation elections

Le mercredi 05 novembre 2003, a 13:27, Linas Vepstas a ecrit :
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 02:10:50AM +0100, Vincent Untz was heard to remark:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is a reminder for the elections for the GNOME Foundation.
> >
> > If you want to be able to vote or to be a candidate for the elections,
> > please apply for membership before October 31st, 23:59 UTC. There's only
> > 2 days left to apply before the membership committee closes the
> > applications for the elections. You can apply using the form at:
>
> Am I the only person who reads thier email once a week?  I was disheartened
> to find the above message in my mailbox, about 5 days after the gates
> closed ....

I'm sorry for you, but this was a reminder. All information in the
reminder was already sent before [1]. I did not send the original
announcement to gnome-hackers because I really don't like cross-posting
and I supposed everyone interested in the GNOME Foundation is subscribed
to foundation-announce. The original announcement was also posted on
gnomedesktop.org [2].

I'm open to propositions on how to make more noise about the elections.

Vincent

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2003-October/msg00003.html
[2]