Re: 11 Questions to answer

<quote who="Christian Rose">

> Do you have plans for this? Are you prepared, as part of your work on the
> GNOME board, to act as a bridge between the XFree86 and GNOME developers
> in this way and also make sure the necessary infrastructure for
> inter-project communication and development is in place, such as a
> bugzilla.xfree86.org in this specific example?

(Jim did some of the legwork to make this happen, but it's totally up to the
X hackers if they want it or not. I had offered to set it up, but they did
not seem to want it. So, yeah, it's been on the agenda in the past, Jim has
attempted to help out, and my offer to the X hackers still stands.)

:-)

- Jeff

--
     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell