Re: relationship between GNOME and GNU, GNOME Foundation and FSF

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:39:47AM -0500, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
>
> >   I'm actually the admin for the advisory board list, I don't see any address
> > which seems to pertain to someone from the FSF.
>
> > So 1/ if the FSF is officially part of the AB,
>
> FSF has been listed at http://foundation.gnome.org/advisory_board.html
> since the GNOME Foundation's inception.  I don't think this is in dispute,
> is it?

  No. I just don't want to make such a step without being sure it's fine,
and I prefer getting a double check than making a mistake, that simple.
Looks okay.

> > 2/ the FSF should designate a representative and pass me his email
> > so 3/ I can add him to the list.
>
> We discussed this at GUADEC at the meeting I had with the GNOME Foundation
> Board, and I recall that it was decided you would add me to the Advisory
> Board list.

  Guess why I usually insists on getting minutes for all meetings :-\,
I can't remember and I don't think we minuted it, so maybe ... and you did
not reraise the issue since April, so this disapeared from the radar.
Anyway this just makes sense to add you, done ...

Daniel