Re: relationship between GNOME and GNU, GNOME Foundation and FSF

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   I'm actually the admin for the advisory board list, I don't see any address
> which seems to pertain to someone from the FSF.

> So 1/ if the FSF is officially part of the AB,

FSF has been listed at http://foundation.gnome.org/advisory_board.html
since the GNOME Foundation's inception.  I don't think this is in dispute,
is it?

> 2/ the FSF should designate a representative and pass me his email
> so 3/ I can add him to the list.

We discussed this at GUADEC at the meeting I had with the GNOME Foundation
Board, and I recall that it was decided you would add me to the Advisory
Board list.  I hope that happens soon.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation   |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942