Re: Questions

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 15:05, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Huh? And what did we talk about? I don't remember talking to you on that
> occasion (or any other for the matter). I remember being drunk, but
> certainly not hard to deal with on that very occasion.

Heh, nothing important, and I expected you to be more tired than to deal with
someone you don't know! :)

In any case, both of you have also been helpfull in other occasions, for which
I am quite grateful, but I had to point that out, because the accusation seemed
a little unfair ]:->

Cheers and good luck to all candidates.

Rui
+ So let's do it...?