Re: Questions

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 14:50, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 12:54, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 12:11, Andy Tai wrote:
> > > Come on, such negative attacks are not productive.
>
> > I'm merely pointing out. People who haven't met Richard should know what
> > he's like.
>
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:52:06AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >  Right, ... but it is relatively clear that Richard is not easy
> > to deal with (he honnestly admits it in his reply :-), and have a
>

> Hey, I could point out that I've almost met Richard in F SDEM 2002 and
> actually met you both in GUAD3C, and that both of you are not
> particulary easy to deal with either.

Huh? And what did we talk about? I don't remember talking to you on that
occasion (or any other for the matter). I remember being drunk, but
certainly not hard to deal with on that very occasion.

BTW, what does "almost meeting" Richard Stallman feel like? ;)

> When one has a very strong character, it is always somewhat hard to deal
> with.

The character is not a problem. I've met nearly all the candidates for
this year's elections, and nearly everyone of them has a strong
character. Most of them are hackers, character comes with the job. That
doesn't mean they're hard to deal with.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault