Re: GNOME Foundation Candidacy

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 20:56, Alan Cox wrote:
> > 	* Chaired and organized most of the foundation board meetings,
> > 	  sharing the chairman role with Havoc.
>
> Most - Umm is the attendance record someone posted wrong ?

Wicked quoting there Alan.

[1] For people who are wondering, Nat wrote that.[2]
[2] People seem to use footnotes instead of post-scriptums these days,
and I'm hip.[3]
[3] I've been told being 'hip' isn't 'hip' anymore, never mind.
--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery