Re: Minutes of Foundation meeting: 2002-05-02

El vie, 24-05-2002 a las 18:58, hobbit aloss ukuu org uk escribió:
>         Minutes of GNOME Foundation Board meeting, 21 May 2002

[...]

>   ACTION: Nat and Jonathan talk to gnome-sysadmin about adding ssh
>           tunneling for GNOME CVS access
>         => This has been postponed until after GNOME 2.0
> 	=> See discussions.

I have just setup a server to use CVS over SSH but without the need of a
shell acount for every hacker. It uses pserver with ssh certificates.

If you want I could help you with that.

[...]

>     * Boston event:
>     There are now five rooms reserved at MIT from 17th to 20th of
>     July 2002 for the event. Housing is not yet settled. This is the
>     2.2 planning session and aimed very much at people contributing
>     to GNOME rather than being a end user event. Jon is going to put
>     up a page about it, using information Nat is going to send him.

I want to go there so I need to know the final dates (I suppose that if
you have the rooms reserved, those are the final ones...). Could I start
to see plane tickets and hostels reservation? or should I wait ?

I will come from Spain so as soon as I see it as cheap it will be...

[...]

Cheers.