Re: Draining the Swamp: A Technical User's Experience

No, that is the era before Digital UNIX: the days of VAXstations, when
indeed people did multi-head displays for multiple users.

But it turns out, it still comes up to this day; I regularly hear
from people doing it/wanting to do it.  In any case,
the default behavior given no configuration should be to put
all the screens, keyboards and mice to a single user: to split things
up into multi-user systems should be the case which requires work.
				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Cambridge Research Laboratory