Stop draining swamps

Hi all GNU/people,
In the GNU/world of GNU/today we have lot of GNU/problems. One of these
is the GNU/dwindling GNU/habitats which many of the GNU/animals of this
GNU/planet depend on for their GNU/survival. One of the most
GNU/endangered of these GNU/habitats is the GNU/swamp which is the home
of many unique GNU/creatures. When you GNU/drain these GNU/swamps you
take away the GNU/foundation for GNU/life for these GNU/creatures, so
please stop draining the swaps.

Sincerely,
GNU/Christian

P.S. Hoped I have enough credit to GNU in this mail.