Re: Draining the Swamp: A Technical User's Experience

I strongly oppose your objection here.  If you don't
like "GNU/Linux", you can continue to call it "Linux."
 RMS's views are widely known,  and if you disagree,
then simply disagree. Spending time to try to stop RMS
from advocating his views is not productive use of
your time. Leave that to Bill Gates, who can afford to
waste his time.  OK?

Also, please, you, do not start the debate here.
Leave the arguments to slashdot, right?