Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting February 12 2002

    I'm not convinced the big thing driving Gnome early on was actually one of
    selflessness on the whole. What Miguel did was to prove to a lot of rather
    sceptical people that hacking gui apps is (contrary to traditional unix
    bigotry) rather a lot of fun

Hacking almost anything can be fun--including solving whatever problems
will fill our community's needs.  Working on joint theme support would
be fun too for the people who do it, once they get started.