Re: Issues cooperation

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 10:47:43AM -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     Have you subscribed to the ggobi development lists ? or contacted
>     their developers ?
>
> A few months ago I asked the GNOME webmasters if they could tell
> me the email address of the ggobi developers, but I never got
> an answer.
I am not a ggobi developer and should not be speaking for them.
Hoerver, I do subscribe to their mailing lists given the overlap
with gnumeric and had no trouble finding contact info for them.
    ggobi-help ggobi org

a recent release announcement came from
    Bush, Bruce L <bruce_bush merck com>

> Do you mean that they are steadily replacing the non-free software
> with free software?
That is how it appears to me.