Re: Mailing list cleanup proposal (PLEASE STOP CP)

You everyone posting to the mailing list thread only reply to
gnome-hackers? This debate is hardly important enough to warrant most of
us getting each message twice. I think being more selective about what
discussions we should cross post is a policy everyone should bear in
mind for the future. gnome-hackers especially is getting spammed to
death with cross-posts from other lists.

Christian
--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>