Re: Issues cooperation

    > Using Docbook as a standard instead of Texinfo is one example of
    > divergence on standards.
    > --I found out only by accident.
    The decision to use docbook was made in GNOME's distant past,
    easily 3+ years ago.  It predates me so I can't comment on why.
    However, given the vast amount of traffic over the years as every
    project in GNOME has worked to develop their docs it is surprising
    that you would only notice 'by accident' now.

I found about the issue years ago and dealt with it years ago.  I
mentioned it now as an example of where we could use better
cooperation in the future.