Re: Non-free software and GNOME

I agree.

We should tell RMS that (1) we may occasionally refer to our software as open-source, (2) that we may occasionally refer to the OS as "Linux", (3) that we may occasionally mention commercial software and (4) that we do encourage commercial software development on top of our open source software and then say

"please let us know if this means that we should no longer consider Gnome to be part of the GNU project"

Bart

Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Well if this the only way to get rid of GNU fanatism,
I would do it.

Daniel