Updated account policies document

Hello,

First of all, I suck.  I didn't update the account policies until today,
so please feel free to flog me with curried noodles or something.

Mmmm, curried noodles.

The updated gnome.org account policies document is here:

http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/docs/gnome-org-policies/index.html

Please review it and send your comments.  This should be the final
iteration; the document incorporates all the suggestions from the
"Account Policies" thread and Greg's updated version.

In the board meeting today nobody had objections, so it looks like a
good candidate for the final version.

Thanks and sorry about the delay,

  Federico