Re: Attendance record of current board members

I had two rounds of surgery in 2001: net result was being out on short
term disability for 7-8 weeks during the year, and causing what time I
was at work to be much busier than expected...  I suppose I could have
attended some more meetings, but I would have been on truly serious
drugs :-).

The good news is that as far as I can tell, the surgery is having
(at least most or) the intended effect and this bodes well for next
year....
				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys