Reserved GNOME booth

Hello, GNOMErs.

As you may know, I, Bob Chassell, and Lisa M. Goldstein (the new FSF
Business Manager) have taken over the various different aspects of
conference and tradeshow planning for the Free Software Foundation.

Earlier this month, we reserved a GNOME booth next to the FSF booth for
USENIX in Boston, which is from 25 June until 30 June 2001.  These booths
were donated by USENIX.

We have a number of people available to staff the booths who will be able
to talk about the issues of software freedom.  What we could really use
from GNOME is a good hacker who can demonstrate GNOME well, and can talk
about some of the technical details of GNOME.  We could also use help with
set up and break down of the booths themselves.

I know there are many GNOME hackers here in Boston, so perhaps one of you
could come to the event.  Please write to <tradeshow-planning gnu org> for
the details.

   -- bkuhn
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Vice President
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942