Re: Establishing "The GNOME Press?"

This was brought up a couple of GNOME foundation meetings ago, and I
think the general feeling was that forming an exclusive agreement with
one publisher and excluding other publishers might not be a good idea.

We talked instead about setting up a process whereby publishers could
work with the GNOME community to get technical review on their titles
done, and thereby gain permission to use the the GNOME foot on their
books.

Regards,
                                        Owen