Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting 10 July 2001

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 03:20:04PM -0500, Dan Mueth was heard to remark:

> First...  Thanks Linas for the feedback.

And thanks for the freindly reply.

> Linas - Could you send the URL or date and list of the email you are
> referring to?

April 6th, sent to board-list gnome org, advisory-board gnome org

There seems to be a profusion of mailing lists, most of which are not
mentioned on public web pages (e.g. the above two), and which do not
have public archives (e.g. the above two...)  Maybe that's intentional,
but its a bit confusing.

I am reattaching the note below. Its, uhh, hopefully provocative,
which is why I wondered why there was no reply...

--linas