Re: Minutes of the GNOME Foundation Board meeting 23 January 2001

Daniel Veillard <Daniel Veillard imag fr> writes:

>  - GUADEC first, since Kenneth and Martin will be there.
>
>    => What's the theme of the conference, that's an opportunity
>       going forward
>       + Gnome 2.0
>       + Interoperability
>       + Usability
>       + And what GNOME is, present the new 1.4 platform
>    => Try to focuse more on workgroup meetings rather than a lecture.
>    => User day on Sunday forcusing more on the current Gnome platform
>       2 tracks one for User and one for Developers on Sunday
>    => Total number of session
>       6 slots per day each 2 hours => 18 slots plus keynotes
>       For each of these themes one person is responsible:
>       - Havoc: Gnome 2.0

Before all slots are completely filled up: I'd like to do something about
GNOME 2.0 as well, maybe we can even make a big GNOME 2.0 slot with Havoc,
George and me.

Hmm, this stuff reminds me that I need to start organizing LinuxTag 2001
very soon .....

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)