Re: gnome.org Account Policies

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 10:56:28PM +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> Are we really 725 active hackers?  I think that some of those
> accounts could be closed if they are not used any more...

Not 725, but quite a few.  Since April 11, there have been cvs commits
made by 324 unique CVS user IDs.  That's quite an active community.

And while I've got the floor, let me second the idea of setting up
cvs-id gnome-org e-mail aliases to make it easier to get in touch with
cvs committers.  This is something that I've found myself wishing for
on several occasions.

-- John Kodis.