Re: gnome.org Account Policies

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> I have put up a draft of the gnome.org account policies here:
>
> http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/docs/gnome-org-policies/index.html
>
> The SGML version of this document lives in the gnome-docu CVS module,
> under gnome-docu/gnome-org-policies.
>
> Please review it and send your comments.

Excellent.

A minor typo I think: On
http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/docs/gnome-org-policies/web.html ,
"Web Page Mainteinance" should probably be "Web Page Maintenance".

Also, I think maybe something should be mentioned about translator CVS
accounts. Maybe something along the lines of "If you have been
contributing and maintaining translations for several GNOME modules, you
may qualify for a CVS account".

The document mentions the GNOME Programming Guidelines as a resource for
learning about CVS responsibilities. Maybe an URL to that document
should be supplied as a footnote.

Best wishes,
Christian