Re: CDE->GNOME Tools (was: Re: Minutes of the GNOME Advisory Boar d Meeting April 5 2001)

<quote who="PETERS,STORMY (HP-FtCollins,ex1)">

> Then we were planning on starting an open source
> project under the GNOME cvs.  Were you already planning on doing that?  Are
> you interested in working together?

Hi Stormy,

Funnily enough, I was just sitting here (after seeing a local HP rep to
discuss HP-UX stuff), wondering where all the HP developers were, and what
they were up to.

Way cool to hear that you're up for using GNOME CVS, and happy to work with
Sun and the rest of the hackers on the CDE tools!

Please join us on the mailing lists and the GNOME IRC channel
(irc.gnome.org, #gnome); it's been a lot of fun getting to know some of the
Sun hackers, so we'd like to get to know you guys as well.

:)

- Jeff

--
      We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's
                          wetter around the edges.