Re: GNOME Foundation elections!

Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk> writes:

> > In this case you can propose a "kill" slate with zero people
> > on it and when it wins, we're know that something must be wrong
> > with our slates.
>
> 'None of the above'
>
> sounds ok to me

Well, as long as 10 members agree to the slate it can be proposed.
The actual approval of the slate would be a sign that something has
gone wrong.

I don't think the charter specifies the maximum number of slates a
member can sponsor, so essentially if you have 10 friend who'll
rubberstamp your slate you're free to run it.

Rusty
--
Rusty Conover
Systems Programmer