Re: understanding how the board should behave

Hi Mark,

A slate is a group of people that are advanced as a group.  So you could
put together a list of people that you think would be the best board of
directors,  get 10 people to sign off on it, and voila, you have just
created a slate.  This is as opposed to electing individuals.  See
Daniel's posting and Maciej and my responses.

The other issues you raise are already addressed in the charter:
-discussions should be open, subject to a small number of exceptions
- there's a limit on the number of people from any one company that can
be on the board (no more than 1/3 from any one company).

Bart