Re: Final list of candidates for the GNOME Foundation elections

> I agree that one person should resign but I don't think we should do
> interim elections unless there's a special circumstance that requires
> us to do so.  So my preference would be to have the board appoint an
> interim board member until the next elections.

Or the board could just run with one fewer person. If it's going to be 11
people, running with 10 for a couple of months probably isn't a
problem. Of course, if we're two weeks into it and someone quits, then it
would make sense to appoint someone.

Joe