Re: KDE/Gnome : suggestion for easy peace pipe

Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu> writes:

> <challenge>
> It would be a good start if GNOME users and developers could congratulate
> KDE when they launch their KDE League instead of criticizing them.
> </challenge>

I agree whole-heartedly. We should set the right tone by example. We
may be tempted to snicker after their "we'll never have a Foundation"
comments, but really this is a step that will make it easier for the
two projects to develop good communication channels.

 - Maciej