Re: KDE - GNOME

La plume légère, à Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 10:27:24PM -0700, heure d'inpiration,
Maciej Stachowiak écrivait en ces mots:
> I propose that the board declare ed the official GNOME text
> editor. It's already the Unix standard.

Yeah, but "UNIX Sucks !" (dixit Miguel De Icaza)
Don't want to start a flamewar but Teco is definitely a better choice. It was
a standard before Emacs, before UNIX and before VI. Lightweight, fast, ...
An archive of a port of Teco adapted by ESR is available on sunsite.unc.edu...

A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.