GNOME Foundation leadership

Hi,
I have noticed that Miguel de Icaza hasn't announced his candidacy,
which have led to the following questions popping up in my head:

a) Will Miguel automatically be on the GNOME foundation board based on
being the leader of the GNOME project?

b) In the future will the position of GNOME leader come from being the
leader of the GNOME Foundation board, or will it be the other way around
that being the leader of of GNOME also makes you the leader of the GNOME
Foundation.  Or will these to positions not be related at all.

c) If Miguel being the leader of the GNOME project doesn't automatically
become the leader of the GNOME Foundation, will the GNOME Foundation
have a leader and if so how will he\she be elected?

Christian