Re: Fixing the gnome-hackers list
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Cc: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc cu-portland edu>, Daniel Veillard w3 org, gnome-sysadmin gnome org, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>, foundation-list gnome org, hp redhat com
- Subject: Re: Fixing the gnome-hackers list
- Date: 16 Oct 2000 16:46:42 +0200
James Henstridge <james daa com au> writes:
> I am guessing that the listinfo page was hidden from the days when
> only people on gnome-hackers knew about the list and subscriptions had to
> be authorised.
> Since it is now an open list, it should probably be shown.
Agreed. We also already advertise it on foundation.gnome.org, so I just
made that change.
It's now visible in the list.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev