Re: Fixing the gnome-hackers list

Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk> writes:

> gnome-hackers is on a machine which is a poorly maintained open spam relay
> (nuclecu.unam.mx). What do the candidates plan to do about this poor advert
> for Gnome and fixing the list ?

Hi,

since today seems to be the big questionaire day, let me start with this
really simple question which is even so simple that I can answer it right
now and before going to lunch:

This problem does not exist.

All we need to fix the list is the current subscriber list, a cup of coffee
and someone telling us to host it at mail.gnome.org.

The only problem is that noone ever asked Owen or me to host gnome-hackers
on mail.gnome.org.

This is done in half an hour and it'll also give us working archives for
the list.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)