membership requirement for candidates

hi everyone,

there's a request that we make being a member of the GNOME Foundation a formal requirement for running for election on the board.  This is currently not provided for in the Charter, although it is specified in the election rules:

5. To be on the ballot, anyone who is a member can announce their candidacy, in accordance with the timeline below, by sending mail to
foundation-announce gnome org, including their name, e-mail address, contributions to GNOME, and why they want to be on the
board of directors. Candidacies will be cross-posted on foundation-list gnome org, where they can be discussed.

Unless someone objects, I'm going to make the change in the charter.

bart