Legal Schmegal

Hi all,

I hate to be the one to bring up a dull issue such as this, but I was going
over some old notes and remembered the whole Linux trademark kerfuffle that
went on a few years ago...

  Who owns the GNOME (or, er, Gnome) trademark? The logo?

I looked for info about it on the website and could see nothing, but given
that it's probably a G-F issue, I thought it should be covered here.

I just wonder what we'd do if someone started spewing falsehoods and
propaganda on happinessisawarmgnome.com or something equally daft. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------------- http://slug.org.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.