Re: What is GNOME office?

Actually, this brings up another much more generic discussion we should discuss
on the board:

	A process/policy needs to exist to control/approve press releases that
	Gnome foundation members make where they reference the foundation.

This class of problem has certainly been a major headache that W3C had
to work its way through, and all my neurons tell me that it will
be a problem for the Gnome foundation.
					- Jim

--
Jim Gettys